Compensation & Benefits Senior Analyst
Compensation & Benefits Senior Analyst (Savings Plan & Equity Compensation)
Johnson & Johnson Global Services is recruiting for a Global Compensation & Benefits Senior Analyst who will handle Kenvue Corporate Equity Compensation & Savings Plan. The role will be based in Paranaque City, Philippines.
The Savings Plan and Equity Compensation (SPEC) process is part of the Corporate Treasury function which are being transitioned to Global Services. Our mission is to provide premier service and expertise to participants and business partners by coordinating the Global Long-Term Incentive Plan (Equity Awards), US Savings Plans (401K), and Treasury Stock Purchase Plan for Johnson & Johnson in accordance with GAAP, Plan documents, and government regulations.
Our team will manage the Savings Plan, Long Term Incentive Plan, and Treasury Stock Purchase Plan in accordance with plan documents, government regulations, and GAAP. In this position as a Compensation & Benefits Senior Analyst, you will focus on the financial reporting and accounting aspects of savings plan and equity compensation. You will assist in the Share Based Compensation (SBC) reporting to affiliates, financial and government reporting, share repurchase approvals, cash flow analysis and other ad-hoc analysis. You will partner with HQ Finance, Global Services, Intercompany teams, Legal, and Finance Partners across the enterprise (Tax, Consolidations, Acquisitions and Payroll) as well as critical vendors (Fidelity and Deloitte).
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform the SBC expense reporting activities which include distribution of SBC expense guidance to affiliates, completion of analytics for the corporate controller and tax team, and preparation of SBC information in the Johnson & Johnson Annual Report and Proxy
- Perform valuations for equity awards granted
- Assist in the quarterly and annual financial close process
- Process the weekly funding and prepare letter of payment instructions for savings plans
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliations
- Analyze accounts and provide explanation in the quarterly BS Flux Analysis
- Ensure processes and reports are compliant with the established SOX Controls and provide quarterly support to external auditors
- Prepare and post journal entries as needed
- Develop subject matter expertise to provide leadership and guidance for Savings Plan and Equity Compensation
- Handle risks through mitigation and escalation
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution is required.
- A Master’s degree and/or CPA/CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related finance experience is required.
- Possess strong communication, presentation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Experience with regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, and VLOOKUP
- Ability to identify areas of improvement to work effectiveness and efficiency, and drive necessary action to completion
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity. The ability to work independently and balance multiple tasks at a time is also required.
We are seeking results and performance driven individuals that have outstanding leadership skills! We are looking for individuals with outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills and strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills. You must have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, a multifaceted and team-oriented environment.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.