Analyst Alliance Management Finance
Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in USA, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures in close collaboration with Janssen Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax and Treasury.
Finance Analyst Alliance Management
Location: Beerse, Belgium
Contract: Full-time, permanent contract
The Alliance Management Finance Center of Excellence (AMF COE) is part of the JBS organization that has as main responsibility to manage the financials related to the Intellectual Property ownership and Collaboration/Profit share agreements.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst Alliance Management to join the JBS organization who will support the Alliance Management finance team in diverse ways, such as data analytics, actual and business planning cycles, etc. The role will offer insights into various 3 rd party royalties processes and will give visibility to the full Pharma portfolio.
The Finance Analyst will report into the Finance Manager Alliance Management and will work closely together with AMF and JBS teams. This role is based in Beerse, Belgium
Responsibilities & impact YOU will have:
- Manage data consolidation, dashboards preparation and various analytics for 3rd party and IC royalties
- Support actuals and budgeting processes for 3rd party and IC royalties ensuring correct reflection by analysing reported and/or forecasted royalties
- Support key Month/Quarter closing processes including but not limited to Path to Monthly Close (PTMC), Market Trade Bridge (MTB), AF offset reconciliation
- Manage accurately and timely IC royalties’ calculation and hand off to respective JBS organisations
- Manage monthly sales reporting to 3rd parties
- Support royalty income process
- Build up understanding of key IT systems and tools managed with the team in order to support the royalties reporting framework
- Ad hoc project support / management and implementation of process / system improvements
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics is required
- Relevant business experience in a complex and international environment is a plus
- Pro-active in connecting and energetic team-player
- Driven to achieve results and demonstrating hands-on attitude.
- Experience with working in global / virtual environments is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Continuous Improvement attitude and passionate to learn
- An agile and creative mindset, comfortable adapting to change and driving innovation
- Highly motivated organized individual with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Technical accounting expertise and functional knowledge (GAAP, Supply Chain, Commercial) is a plus
- Experience with SAP ERP, Anaplan/CFIN is preferred, intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Accurate and compliance driven
- Proficiency in English is required
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- A competitive salary, on-site sport accommodations, health/energy programs and other benefits for you and your family.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!