Janssen Internship Program 2024 - Spain
Are you looking for a life-changing career in a successful global pharmaceutical company? We are offering a 1-year Internship at Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson!
This internship program provides you the opportunity to accelerate your career growth by working on challenging projects with talented teams. You will expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. At Janssen we care about our young talent, being an intern means fully immersing yourself on the day to day operations of the company in a vibrant and dynamic environment. During the 1-year Internship program, you will develop a deep understanding of our company, our business, and particularly our company values.
At Janssen, pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson, our mission is to transform individual lives and change fundamentally the way diseases are managed, interpreted, and prevented. Bringing solutions and advancing science for the benefit of patients. That’s why we, at Janssen, strive to provide access to effective and affordable medicines and related health care services across the world.
Janssen Spain has recently been awarded as the only pharmaceutical company to obtain the certificate of excellence as a "Empresa Familiarmente Responsable (EFR)" for its responsibility and respect for the conciliation of personal, family and work life and for promoting equal opportunities and inclusion.
At Janssen you will:
- Work in top health worldwide company
- Enjoy a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from top business experts in the sector
- Develop your knowledge in our unique Values and Culture
- Build your network of like-minded professionals.
We have internship opportunities for:
Medical Affairs & Marketing:
- PAH (Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension)
- Infectious Diseases & Vaccines
- KAM (Key Account Manager)
- Market Access
- Business Insights
- Health Solutions
Internship Period: February 2024 – February 2025
- No more than two years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Life and Health Sciences OR
- Bachelor's degree in Management Sciences such as Business Administration and Management; Administration and Marketing; Economics; Marketing and Business Communication; Industrial Engineering; etc.
- Self-demanding people with ambition to grow
- Persistent, dynamic, creative, looking for opportunities and flexible
- Optimistic, committed, results driven, customer focused
- Learning and reasoning capacity
- Organized and accurate in the execution of all tasks
- Teamwork mind orientation
- Good communication and personal relationships skills.
- English level B2-C1.
- Good knowledge of Office tools;
- In order to be considered in the process, the candidate must be able to sign an agreement with a University.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why in Spain we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!