[Medical/IT] SAP SD Manager
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a TS ASPAC SD/Logistics J&J internal consultant leader in Japan to be the technical lead for the upcoming SAP S/4 Hana Transformation initiative from 2023. This Supply Chain Digitalization program is focused on moving from existing Asia Pacific SAP ERP platforms to a highly digitalized S/4 Hana J&J Global platform. The successful candidate will work along the global and regional teams for the S/4 Deployments for Japan and the Asia Pacific 14 markets (e.g., China, Australia, India, etc.) while partnering with J&J partners and external technology partners.
This role will report to the APAC regional functional leader.
This leader is the conduit between businesses and technology. He/she will be responsible for understanding business needs and a global template to provide design and solutions. This role requires sales & distribution, logistics process knowledge, and technology skills.
Generally, the person will oversee all aspects of a systems solution, including estimations, detailed designing, cross-functional impacts, and product life cycles. Transforming the Supply Chain applications/software will be a major undertaking in this role.
• Lead the Sales & Distribution/Logistics Workstream initially for Japan and the APAC region for future SAP deployments. Key APAC TS leader for regional and global J&J IT team.
• Get involved in project planning, build, test, and deploy processes while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g., SDLC, Agile). Coordinate and schedule project releases while protecting the integrity of existing platforms by ensuring regression testing criteria are successfully met before the deployment of software releases.
• Ensures coordinated communication between all partners throughout the project lifecycle. Support risk management/mitigation
• Leads full lifecycle implementations, project release planning, and management reviews. Participate in cross-platform release planning and management reviews with peers. Helps facilitate the collection and reporting of metrics
• Investigates emerging technologies, new capabilities, automation and highlight opportunities that drive continuous improvement of the service, its use in solutions, and how the service inter-operates with other benefits.
• Perform industry benchmarking to identify external and internal trends and innovations related to the service strategy and design. Interact with multi-functional teams to ensure complete delivery of solutions.
Experience and Skills:
• BA/Bachelor’s education completed.
• Language: Japanese, English
• 5-6 years+ experience in end-to-end SAP projects with a minimum of 2-3 full life-cycle SAP SD/MM implementations with hands-on experience. S/4 Hana project experience is a plus.
• Good knowledge/experience of SAP EDI/IDOC, order process, Data management/migration, etc.
• A proven ability to identify, design, develop and implement SAP solutions that meet the unique needs of the customer
• Broad SAP knowledge with direct experience in data migration and interface development in addition to functional consulting
• Deep understanding of cross-functional integration across SAP
• Requires a solid background in work estimation and execution to facilitate scope estimation
• Capability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to management effectively