[Medical/IT] IT Manager Technical Product Owner
We are looking for an outstanding Business Analyst who has strong BI and data analytics skills to work with business resources in our Data & Analytics team to connect, lead, shape and deliver new insights. The role requires a broad knowledge of existing analytics and sophisticated solutions, experience with a variety of structured and unstructured data sources in the healthcare field, the ability to collaborate closely and influence others in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment, creativity to invent, customize and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions and exposure to new technologies in data and analytics.
Own the design and build of Data Ecosystem of Japan to provide sales result, relevant insight and sophisticated analytics maximising the integrated regional environment.
Working closely with the MD Japan BTL and business partners to find opportunities for applying Analytics to address business challenges, gain new insights to drive business growth and provide sophisticated analytics. Leading project teams, elicit needs as a trusted business partner. Implement data & analytics solutions according to D&A standards. Use existing ASPAC data & analytic solutions.
This person will also collaborate with IT peers, Business Product Owners, Application Services and Global Technology Services to apply Enterprise technology and development capabilities to deliver solutions that rapidly meet business needs.
The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan.
Crucial duties and responsibilities:
- Business IT Liaison, Business requirements management & development
- Building strong partnerships with business at different levels of the organization
- Business requirements analysis
- Strong collaboration with Regional and Global DNA teams.
- Continuous process improvements
- Technology leadership
- Identify or conceptualize solutions that will make valuable contributions to our customers in data analytics processes
- Guide business in available solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of J&J business processes and driven environment
- Enhance return on investment by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Lead business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements for any solution enhancement initiatives
- Work closely with business partners in any process re-engineering initiatives
- Project accountability as a Business IT
- Owns the project in terms of budget, quality and schedule
- Reports back to the business on status of the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- dentify and document reporting process in each business and solution improvements
- Demand prioritization
- Insights into business data to identify value creation opportunities
- Requirements analysis
- Prioritized user stories and story points in partnership
- Innovative solution proposals for providing value-creation to customers
- Process improvement tracking and measurement of business value realization
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent is required
- Business level English skill is required
- A minimum of 8 years of meaningful experience is required, a minimum of 3 years relevant data and analytics experience is required
- Ability to understand and assemble business requirements.
- Experience with working across multiple levels of business and IT partners.
- Knowledge of technology trends and to apply this knowledge to existing business processes.
- Expertise in BI(Power BI), ETL and Data Ecosystem (SQL, RedShift) functionality.
- Strong personal dedication to continuous business improvement, and effectively collaborating and leading our business partners
- Capable of working as part of a team and on own initiative. Capable to change priorities quickly and influence others to do so.
- Ability to adopt changes and to deliver IT solutions in a constantly evolving business/IT environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and working closely with shared services organization
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Strong problem solving, analytical and design skills are required.
- Solid written, presentation and verbal communication skills are required.
- Business knowledge of English language
- Good understanding of agile methodology.
- Solid understanding of core technical platforms and product lifecycle maintenance.
- Good knowledge of healthcare, business theory, processes and process improvement methodologies, budgeting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good social skills
- Excellent ability to lead, influence, empower and encourage others in a collaborative environment, exceptional service orientation and strong negotiating skills.