THERAPEUTIC AREA ADVISOR (Hematology)
THERAPEUTIC AREA ADVISOR (Hematology)
Contract: Full time
Location: Polska (Woj. wielkopolskie, zachodniopomorskie, dolnośląskie)
Therapeutic Area Advisor is responsible for presentation and promotion of assigned products to HCPs in assigned territories, in compliance with ethical rules and according to the marketing and sales strategies defined for the hematology therapeutic area
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate appropriately with customers, delivers convincing therapeutic information on products to the physicians.
• Builds a professional image of the company, identifies, develops, finalizes new promotional opportunities, builds, and maintains trustful relationships with customers and collaborators.
• Identifies and analyzes opportunities and problems and make proposals for appropriate improvements.
• Acts as a subject area expert and creates awareness of patient journeys, unmet needs and therapeutic area-related topics.
• Territory Management - including strategic planning based on the analysis of available data sources, adjusting tools and activities to the local market, which will allow to achieve business goals.
• Collaborates with relevant stakeholders (Marketing, Medical, Access) to develop robust key account plans and objectives and to share responsibilities.
• Evaluates progress vs plan monthly; makes tactical, strategic and longer-term course corrections in collaboration with manager.
• Establishes strong business relationships with HCPs within the assigned territory.
• Establishing multi-channel stakeholder communication.
• Regularly provides input to product/sales management on strategy implementation and competitor activity.
• Learns from new experiences. Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve, share best practices, drive innovation for the customers.
• Managing the entrusted budget.
• Support for procurement processes in hospitals.
• Deliver quality and punctuality of administrative work.
Other features of the job:
• Compliance with HCC and HCBI Procedures - timely and compliant with internal procedures reporting of activities and quality defects, compliance of expenses with the expenditure settlement procedure. Maintain in the highest standards of ethics, quality, compliance and accountability: compulsory training must be completed on time, she/he should act in accordance with the Quality & Compliance Core Objective, and help others do the same when there is an opportunity.
• Timeliness: implementation of trainings, online training, reporting all activities.
• Taking care of the employer's property and proper technical condition of the company's equipment (e.g. car, telephone, computer ...)
• Quality and effectiveness of visits and other promotional activities.
• Applying open communication using the principles of feedback.
• Involvement in work through active participation in various forms of meetings.
• Optimism, openness to the point of others views, showing respect, positive attitude to work. Taking the initiative, striving for the goal.
• Entrepreneurship expressed in quick reaction to market situations, proactive search for solutions. Make decisions and take responsibility for them.
• Team building - collaborating with other team members to accomplish assigned tasks.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• University Degree.
• Min. 3 years experience in pharmaceutical sales.
• Experience with hematologists hospitals market with NFZ drug programs.
• Team worker with strong communication and negotiation skills.
• Make decisions and take responsibility for them.
• Openness and readiness to implement new business solutions.
• Customer and action oriented.
• High organizational skills.
• Good English knowledge in speaking and reading.
• Fluent use of MS Office.
• Conduct virtual meetings (Zoom, Teams).
• Active driving license type B.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
• An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
• A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
• Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
• Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
• Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!