EMEA/ASPAC Deployment Leader
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an APAC/EMEA Deployment Leader. This role can be located in Manila, PH.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position leads project governance and oversight for EMEA and ASPAC payroll projects. Resource runs payroll project governance, issue management and operational support. Responsible to organize project categorization, justification, approvals as well as monitor and manage progress and actual spend against those projects.
· Project governance, issue management and operational support
· Lead payroll project and process improvements with the GPO, partnering with IT and Payroll Operations
· Create and manage project roadmap prioritization, effort, and budget including status reporting to Leadership.
· Design and implement payroll project strategies and integrate as appropriate with other service center functions within each region.
· Responsibility for payroll projects including implementation of project standards specific to the Payroll function as well as the responsibility to coordinate broader impact on the payroll processes, systems and organization.
· Responsible to develop and execute the governance processes supporting Global Payroll project standards and metrics with the payroll regional teams, IT and Payroll Operations to ensure appropriate integration of processes and prioritization.
· Primary point of contact supporting Payroll for Issue Management and Reporting solutions. Partners with Payroll Operations to discuss escalated issues, policies, procedures and review service quality and metrics.
· Manage Business requirements and testing strategy to support system enhancements, upgrades/ system changes across Payroll organization.
· Provide guidance on end-to-end business processes, driving process improvements and leading the evolution of process development needs and strategic initiatives to optimize effectiveness and efficiency of the Payroll function and leverage standard Payroll tools and system functionality.
· Identify measurements and KPIs to identify and prioritize potential areas of payroll efficiencies and improvements. Partner with Regional Payroll Operations leadership on project administration, prioritization, and status.
· Compliance and Strategic Thinking:
· Design and implement payroll strategies and integrate as appropriate with other service center functions.
· Develop and execute vision for future-state processes and systems, including project plans, monitoring and reporting of process improvement initiatives.
· Identify strategic initiatives and prioritize global services requests to provide continuous improvement to processes, projects, and information.
· Provide guidance, direction and expertise related to integrated payroll solutions.
· Partner with external organizations and vendors to influence the direction of the enhancements and functionality.
· Organization Development:
· Continuously evaluate that Service Center’s mission, vision and operating strengths aligns with and/or stays ahead of Johnson & Johnson’s growth patterns.
· Design programs to enhance Payroll Service Center team performance to improve effectiveness and efficiency and support strategic direction.
· Develops, coaches and mentors a high performing motivated team.
· Sets annual goals and develop effective career and development paths.
· Recruit and hire staff as appropriate.
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 10 years of relevant business experience
· Payroll operations leadership and/or prior payroll system implementation leadership experience including significant ERP experience (i.e., SAP)
· Prior project management experience leading complex domestic and global projects
· Experience working with stakeholders to develop solutions to complex business problems
· Experience implementing technical solutions from business requirement to testing, experience with implementing points of integration across HR modules, Payroll and Time Management
· Experience in developing/improving Payroll processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services
· Proficient understanding of payroll process controls, financial compliance, and regulations
· Prior experience implementing SAP and ADP solutions
· A minimum of 3 years people management experience
· MBA or other advanced degree
· PMP, FPX or other Project Management certification.
Other: up to 25% travel may be required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.