Medical Representative - Hemato-oncology (Janssen, Israel)
Janssen Israel is a global pharma leader, whose main objective is to improve patients’ healthcare by developing life saving medications for the treatment of severe life-threatening diseases, focusing on the patients’ needs and wellbeing.
The company acts to promote awareness of various diseases and the coping methods available for them. It conducts informational outreach activities and training for medical staff as well as activities in coordination with various patient organizations. The direct connection between position holders in society and various medical professionals in various fields makes the work at Janssen more rewarding and increases the employee’s sense of engagement and responsibility.
Janssen combines professional excellence with the sense of vocation, providing its employees with a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmacological field and improve the lives of thousands of Israeli patients.
To achieve that goal, the company makes sure to carefully pick the best professionals in each area and give them the means for constant growth and development.
As Medical sales representative in Hemato-Oncology you will work with Hematologists, and form collaborations in a professional level and engage with the Israeli Hematology community for the benefit of patients, which is our top commitment and priority.
The position involves travelling and focus on face to face meetings, as well as using virtual conversations tools with our partners and marketing through digital communication channels.
Excellent Team work capabilities is critical- we believe that both internal and external collaboration is the key to success.
· Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a medical representative
· International pharmaceutical experience- an Advantage
· Experience in Oncology/Hematology- an Advantage
· Interpersonal communication and excellent teamwork skills
· Scientific orientation: this position requires intensive learning and analysis of scientific and professional content
· Competitiveness and Agility: proven experience working in a dynamic, Challenging environment where high versatility is required
· Field work: Independent ability to prioritize, manage and execute tasks
- Other requirements:
· Fluent English
· Valid driver's license
Location ; Central-South, Israel
Janssen is an equal opportunity employer promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
This position may be suitable for any person subject to their qualifications and capabilities, regardless of (inter alia) gender, origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation.