Sr. Supervisor IT Applications- SAP SCM
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed’s “Patients First!” culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity and innovation.
I Am Abiomed | I Am Heart Recovery | Patients First!
Come lead supply chain process enhancement at Abiomed to the next level while recovering hearts and saving lives. The Sr. Supervisor, IT Enterprise Applications - SAP SCM will own the project management and support supply chain business processes. The person will manage internal employees and external consultants to provide a superior product for our teammates and manage the lifecycle of enhancement requests. This role will work closely with other functional associates and the leadership team to ensure alignment of strategy and priorities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Lead your team in enhancing global processes in Abiomed with good
knowledge of S4 HANA MRP functions, Shelf Life Planning, Inventory Management, Safety Stock Planning, Sales and Operational Planning.
· Partner with business functions to determine priorities and requirements.
· Drive the future vision and roadmap for supply chain within the ERP system.
· Leads tracking and prioritization of enhancement requests of application requests.
· Drive project execution by leading or participating in systems project identification and feasibility, design, configuration, testing and implementation phases of projects. Effectively apply Abiomed’s software development methodology and enforce standard while maintaining change control procedures and documentation.
· Manage production support and development teams.
· Provides training and knowledge transfer, for cross training purposes, to other members of the IT application team.
· Partner with corporate teams to ensure technology and resource alignment.
· BSBA in Information Systems, or relevant work experience.
· At least 5 years of direct application experience and leading teams.
· In-depth knowledge of SAP MRP to include 5 years of experience. APO expertise is a plus.
· Strong leadership skills and ability to express complex technical concepts in terms understandable to the business.
· Experience in a regulated industry and strong understanding of business processes and life cycle
· Experience with project management
· Effective written, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking dynamic environment, working independently and prioritizing work.
· Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to develop working relationships.
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.