Finance Manager, Vision ICSE
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide financial leadership and controllership for the Vision P&L in ICSE
• Serve as key business partner to the General Manager and the leadership team helping to shape strategy and providing financial advice and support to enable decision making.
• Close collaboration with Commercial & Deliver leadership in managing the customers for the region.
• Ensure close relations and robust support from the X-sector / X-tier finance partners.
• Pro-active participation in monthly, quarterly and year end closing, ensure timely submission of accurate financial information to EMA region, partner & engage with associates from GS and FP&A, P&L variance analysis, reviewing and analysing all internal reports to ensure informed timely corrective recommendations and action plans.
• Pro-active management of the P&L to ensure delivery on financial commitments through close monitoring of risks & opportunities.
• Business planning and Forecasts: active participation in budget construction, close partnering with the cluster management team to analyse and understand their needs and challenges. In collaboration with the FP&A CoE updating and submission of Business Plan to the region.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance with J&J Worldwide Procedures, SOX requirements and local tax/accounting standards. Improve and maintain Internal Controls documentation in conjunction with Regional Sox Manager.
• Leading Projects, as required
• Partner with Commercial, Marketing and Deliver Team to build business cases and monitor product/customer contribution improvement.
• Revenue tracking, pricing and return of investments analysis to facilitate profitability improvement.
• Responds to ad-hoc analysis requests from cluster and regional management on a timely basis.
• Active member of the Market Management Team.
• Compliance: Advocate organizational compliance to HCBI, HCC, Commercial/Competition law and regulations
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or any other relevant field
• 5 years of business experience in controlling, auditing, finance or consulting.
• Knowledge of US GAAP Accounting and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Strong business acumen, adept and comfortable supporting and challenging the business.
• Proven ability to operate effectively at management level.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, positive and curious mindset.
• Proven ability to operate effectively with very diverse cultures.
• Strong time management skills and ability to work in autonomy,
• Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture.
• Fluent English.
Leadership Behaviors Required
• LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and Ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
• CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.