Senior C++ Software Engineer
The worldwide leader of the Heart Arrythmia treatment is growing and opening a new hub at Warsaw, Poland.
Did you know this? 10% of the older population will suffer from heart rhythm disorder.
You can become an expert in the mission of improving their lives!
In this position you will design and implement SW components and algorithms for Medical Device products, written in C++ and C# on a multi-threaded system in Windows environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers, working on one of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- BSc/M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of C++ OO design development experience – must
- Experience developing multi-threaded systems – an advantage
- Knowledge of one or more of STL, Modern C++ , Boost – an advantage
- Experience in C# – an advantage
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!