Hardware Team Leader
We are looking for a talented and motivated Hardware Team Lead to join our dynamic and innovative organization. As the Hardware Team Lead, you will play a crucial role in leading and managing a team of hardware engineers, driving the development and delivery of cutting-edge hardware solutions for our medical devices. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, system engineers and quality, to ensure the successful execution of projects and the achievement of business objectives.
The position includes developing analog and digital design with an emphasis on the needs of medical systems, definitions, realization and examination of prototypes, and accompaniment of clinical trials.
Biosense Webster develops complex medical systems to cure cardiac arrhythmias in all aspects of severity. The product is at the forefront of technology, including sampling biological signals from the heart at extremely low noise thresholds and a system for navigating electric catheters in the body with phenomenal precision.
- Managerial and technical leadership of a Hardware design team
- Ensuring development program execution following the hardware development plan
- Defining architecture, and providing solutions in the development of analog and digital hardware.
- Writing specifications, planning policy, technical and system proof while doing matrix and engineering work (in collaboration with project managers and system engineers).
- Proactive and solution-driven, and professional focal point.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (advanced degree preferred).
- 7 or more years of experience as a board design Engineer (hands-on) – must .
- 3 years of experience as Team Lead - must .
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Analog board design – Advantage
- Experience in the medical device industry – Advantage.