[Vision] Professional Development Manager
Eye Care Professionals activation is one of the key initiatives of Johnson & Johnson Vision, Taiwan. With the objective of increasing the number of proactive contact lens dispensers, this position will be involved in activities to provide technical, professional Acuvue product support to the opticians in optical stores.
Key responsibility will be to visit the targeted optical stores and through group seminar and one on one meeting approach, support the optician in understanding how to proactively dispense the right Acuvue disposable contact lens to the right customer. Also, he/she will collaborate with sales representatives to seek opportunities to increase the number of purchases of ACUVUE products by consumers. He/she will be involved in delivering professional presentations at education conferences, seminars. In addition, he/she will be required to build professional partnership with HQs of chain optical stores by providing appropriate professional strategies and trainings for specialty (Astig/MF) category growth.
Support to engage with eye care professionals (opticians, ophthalmologists) to develop the category of myopia management.
· Understand ECP needs and implement Professional Education strategy of skill enhancement to influence the change in ECP behavior in dispensing Disposable CLs (especially, specialty such as toric and multifocal)
· Implement the Professional message curriculum in targeted stores by visiting them as per planned
· Implement professional education courses to suit the needs of opticians and conduct product training sessions
· Communicate with JJVC global and regional professional teams for the latest contact lens industry information and ACUVUE science update for professional implications in the local market· Support to engage with Eye Care Professionals (opticians, ophthalmologists), KOLs, Professional bodies (eg. Optometry Association, Professors of Optometry and Ophthalmology ), Government bodies to drive eye health leadership and myopia management in the market
· Develop and maintain relationships with the professional community of ECPs
· Work closely with Regional PD, Johnson & Johnson Institute team (JJI) to facilitate professional training
· Follow operating guidelines, comply with applicable statutory regulations
- Escalation Contact for Customer Relation including, but not limited to followings:
o Medical Complaints
o Media Related product complaints
o Extreme consumers complaints cases- Ensure the escalation of Medical Complaints to franchise Customer Relationship Team within 1 business day after company notification if applicable, as per Form Control No. VWA-0388 requirements;
- Provide product knowledge training to Customer Service Team to ensure team competency and professionalism to handle product related complaints and/or inquires.
- Be responsible for providing product and clinical training to new hires within 90days on board time;
- Process owner for twice a year product and clinical knowledge exam and necessary refresh training;
- Provide technical support on Adverse Event reporting when required including, not limited to language translation, consultation on the medical term etc. ;
- Implement field action process as per company instruction.
- On time completion of training courses assigned;
- Execute the company procedures;
- Report significant quality event and product complaints according to related company policy and procedure.
· Graduate from Optometry school with bachelor degree or above
· This position may be located in Taipei, Taichung, or Kaohsiung
· Passionate of being a trainer
· Have good presentation /communication skill.
· Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Language which training is to be done)
· Familiar with Microsoft Words, Powerpoint and Excel (Any other computer skill that is required)
· Good interpersonal skill and team worker
· 3 years or above working experience in optometry or ophthalmic clinics