Lead Costing Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is focused on shaping the future of digital surgery and expanding its robotics and digital solutions offerings across the entire portfolio, with multi-specialty, end-to-end solutions in orthopedics, endoluminal intervention and general surgery. This includes the MONARCH® platform, a first-of-its-kind robotic technology indicated for bronchoscopic visualization of and access to patient airways for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in the lung.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 100 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
Reporting to Project GET Costing Manager. Position works with Deloitte Associates to convert JNJ companies from multiple costing systems to one single instance of SAP S4 Hana. Utilizes financial and general business expertise to analyze and trouble shoot conversion and implementation issues as they arise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
1. Support the discussions around the design and implementation of project GET related to the Product Costing, Intercompany Pricing, Manufacturing Variances including Reporting
2. Lead discussions and research on future state process on costing and ICP in SAP S4 HANA.
3. Ensure all new requirements align with Signifi CIM.
4. Partner with key stakeholders to ensure Functional user requirements and end to end Design considerations for Project GET are fit for purpose.
5. Partner with Get Inventory and AGP Workstream regarding inclusion of markup within the costing process and with Business Team (Ethicon Costing and PIC COE- WW ICP Team) on any process changes required.
6. Identify and support control changes impacted by Project GET to ensure continued strong control environment remains.
7. Actively engaged in leading discussions regarding the Global design and implementation for Project GET Intercompany and Product Costing to ensure business requirements are met and KDDs are documented.
8. Collaborate with 3rd party consultants and IT regarding Design and testing for ICP’s, Product Costing and MFG Variance workflows.
9. Support multiple rounds of testing as needed for design and build of project GET (FIT, BST, UAT)
10. Provide input on business scenarios, user stories, features, and relevant test scripts/acceptance criteria.
11. Identify a catalog of key reports for inclusion in design to ensure PIC reporting needs are met.
12. Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
13. Performs other duties assigned as needed
1. Bachelor’ or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
2. A minimum of six (6) years of experience in accounting with at least three (3) years experience in cost accounting within the regulated industry (pharmaceutical, medical devices, consumer).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS*
1. Accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA or CA) or at senior level of program will be preferred.
2. Costing experience in a manufacturing environment, with a clear understanding of work center rate per hour calculations, impact of routing hours, Bills of Materials and Scrap factors impact to product costing.
3. Strong Data Mining Skills, ability to think creatively on how to compare mass quantities of data where there is not a clear 1 to 1 relationship in the data sets.
4. Strong skills, MS Office, ERP systems and other computer applications.
5. Previous experience working with MS Excel in an advanced level.
6. Business leader, Ability for decisions making, handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously, work with virtual teams, capacity to make good judgment on special situations
7. Excellent in analytical work, communication and business partnering skills
8. Work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements.
9. Available to work extended hours when required, provide on call support after working hours when required, Travel 10-15% of time.
The base pay range for this position is $88,000 - $142,600
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).]