Joint Reconstruction Sales Representative
Overall purpose of the job:
· Develop and retain top customers and nurture those key relationships over time by becoming a strategic partner and advisor to the client, working together for mutual benefit.
· Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price
· Ensures sales results achieve sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals in the assigned region
· Ensures that new accounts are identified, classified and acquired
· Cultivates relationships with all HCP’s
· Ensures sales efforts to achieve goals in the assigned territory and stays aligned with company strategy.
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with a portfolio of major clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives.
· Participate with inputs to develop business plan for allocated territory
· Implements provided business plan
· Serve as the main contact point for customers and internal teams.
· Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
· Expanding the relationships with existing customers by promoting products & procedures to HCP and suggest solutions that answer the client needs to meet their objectives.
· Achieves and maintains sales in certain area according to sales plan;
· Keeps customers informed on new products, services, pricing, changes, etc.
· Delivers products presentations.
· Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
· Collaborate with other departments in order to sustain the business.
· Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
· Drives company’s sales / market share.
· Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner;
· Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery;
· Create reports.
· Resolve customers' complaints in one compliant, effective and respectful way.
· Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards;
Essential Knowledge and Skills
· University degree (Medical / Biomedical Engineering, Economic / Business preferably);
· Commercial knowledge and proven experience in sales.
· Proven experience in providing solutions based on customers needs with a sense of urgency.
· Minimum 1 year sales experience
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
· Organizational skills.
· Self-starter, innovative, flexible.
Core Competencies required for this role:
· Driver license.
· Fluent in Romanian.
· Fluent in English
· Microsoft abilities