Johnson&Johnson MedTech Joints & Mitek Madrid - Clinical Sales Specialist
Clinical Sales Specialist
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most diversified healthcare products company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 150,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- · Assists surgeon in operation room and provides valid feedback on the use of devices.
- · Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- · Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- · Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- · Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- · Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- · Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- · Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- · Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- · Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- · Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- · Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- · Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Preferably nurse diploma or Science University Degree
- Commercial experience in Medical Devices environment
- Experience assisting surgeon in the OR in trauma is highly valued (at least 6 months)
- Excellent oral (including group presentations) and written communication skills, as well as solid organizational and time management abilities are required. The qualified candidate will have outstanding interpersonal and customer relationship-building skills and enjoys working in collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Fluent English
- Analytical thinking
- Results oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration