Program Management Director, Health Care Compliance
The China Compliance Director of Program Management is a core member of the China HCC team, reporting directly to the MT China HCCO. The role is responsible for implementing and executing various sector specific projects, consistent with the compliance program and business needs and standards in China, delivering business process improvement in the region, improving efficiency and effectiveness of the HCC programs, whilst supporting successful change management implementation. The role will be engaged in identifying new focus areas and contributing to the implementation of changes, working closely with Global and regional leaders, as well as China HCC group BPs, to mitigate compliance risk and align with priority business areas.
· High level of integrity with good ethical core values
- Requires deep knowledge of HCC programs and anti-corruption laws and regulations.
- A creative thinker, able to understand and describe complex business processes, highly solution oriented, with a hands-on mentality, able to balance between local and global requirements, operating with a global, cross-sector mindset.
- Effective listener and communicator, being able to understand unique requirements, while fostering harmonization and alignment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills.
- Experience in leading projects in one or more compliance areas e.g., HCC, FCPA, Finance, Quality, Regulatory.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple, critical projects simultaneously.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Highly self-motivated, strong agility and resilience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaboration with in-country HCC officers, across groups in MT China, to scope, design, initiate and implement operation projects.
- Leads and executes compliance program operation in China. Assists the MT China HCCO with the development of an effective project portfolio management structure, promoting necessary changes, process harmonization and leveraging experiences across region/globe.
- Shares best practice within HCC to develop and implement consistent controls in China, where necessary.
- Supports the development of harmonized standard processes applicable in China, where necessary.
- Represents China MT HCC on project teams to harmonize, standardize and streamline HCC processes and systems.
- Seeks opportunities for new solutions through innovative approaches, identified through internal and external network.
- Other duties may be assigned by MT China HCCO.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries; Supervisory experience preferred
- Cross-functional and/or cross-sector experience preferred
- HCCO experience as an advantage
· Knowledge of the FCPA and related anti-corruption regulations