C++ Software Engineer
Biosense Webster is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing innovative software solutions written in C++ and C# that enable us to deliver cutting-edge diagnostic technologies to healthcare professionals worldwide. You will design and implement SW components and algorithms for Medical Device products on a multi-threaded system. This is an exciting opportunity to work with highly talented engineers on one of the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming language with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Proven experience in developing multithreaded systems.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of one or more of STL, Modern C++ (11/14), Boost – an advantage.
- Experience in C# – an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to diagnose and resolve complex software issues.
- Experience in the medical device industry- an advantage