Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Ethicon, a $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, has an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst primary located in any of the MedTech PIC BUF locations, preferably Guaynabo PR, Cork Ireland, Diegem Belgium or Zug, Switzerland.
Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com .
The role requires business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through complex supply chain processes.
The role has exposure to Global Surgery Supply Chain, Planning organization and other finance personnel. The successful candidate will be the primary finance business partner for the analysis and reporting of consigned inventory held with a significant third-party manufacturer.
• Lead and own all duties related to the Consigned Inventory Account.
• Responsible for the reconciliation and tie out of all Goods on consignment.
• Prepare accurate and timely reporting of the Consignment account on a quarterly basis.
• Responsible for reporting of Good In transit and aging monitoring.
• Collaborate with Plan to resolve inventory discrepancies.
• Drive efforts to resolve unexplained variances.
• Prepare monthly validations to identify possible variances.
• Collaborate with Plan on key supplier’s Accounts Payable/Receivable reconciliations, reporting, payment variances and aging schedules.
• Responsible for maintenance of item’s standard cost components tie out in accounting ledger (JD Edwards EnterpriseOne/SAP)
• Responsible for Item Code setups & maintenance of new items and interim revisions.
• Prepare and analyze Slow-moving, Excess and Obsolete reserve for items on consignment.
• Accountable for business plan and forecasting updates.
• Monitor effectiveness cycle count program and perform external confirmations.
• Ad hoc requests and operational improvements projects
Qualifications & Experience
• Accounting/Finance bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant or equivalent
• A minimum of three (3) years related business experience required.
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Excel, General Ledger, SAP, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, STRIVE, Hyperion and other computer applications are preferred.
• Prior experience in costing, supply chain and inventory management.
• Required business leadership, ability for decision making, handle multiple projects and activities at a time, work with virtual teams, capacity to make good judgment on special situations.
• Excellent in analytical work, communication and business partnering skills required.
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and be able to recommend and implement improvements in execution.
• Available to work flexible hours to accommodate business needs when required.
• This role may require up to 15% travel.
Primary Location Cork, Ireland
Other Preferable locations Guaynabo PR, Diegem Belgium or Zug, Switzerland.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.