Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Abiomed is an innovative medical device business with an inspiring mission "Patients First," and a unique guiding company principle " Recovering hearts. Saving lives." With more than 2,000 employees, Abiomed is one of the fastest growing medical technology businesses in the world with corporate headquarters in Danvers, USA, and locations in Aachen and Berlin, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Singapore. Abiomed is part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech.
Abiomed is an employer with attractive working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture that focuses on the needs of its employees. Abiomed inspires and retains exceptional talent through collaboration, passion and continuous development.
Exciting tasks are awaiting you:
· You will lead the Non-Conformity Management for purchased parts
· You assure compliance with our SOPs and external regulations during supplier qualifications and supplier related change management
· Your proactive approach ensures continuous improvements of process and product quality
· You coordinate root cause analyses in multidisciplinary teams and apply your methodological skills.
· You ensure quality through supplier audits
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or technician with work experience.
· Professional experience in engineering and/or quality management in the medical technology and/or automotive industry desirable
· Practical knowledge of FDA QSR, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
· Experience in the application of statistical methods
· Good Communication skills in German and English and assertive appearance
· Enjoying teamwork in an innovative and global work environment
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.