Sr Finance Manager JSC- Home Office FP&A
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager, Home Office FP&A based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA. The Senior Finance Manager will report to the Senior Director, Janssen Supply Chain E2E Strategy and Home Office, and provide business partner support to several key business leaders in the Pharmaceuticals Sector.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, and medical devices sectors. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Janssen Supply Chain Finance organization provides business leadership as part of Johnson & Johnson’s Pharmaceuticals sector. In this role, you will be responsible for strong financial support to several business leaders in the sector and for the accurate, timely, and proactive delivery of all Admin expenses for Supply Chain Globally.
- Financial leadership for the Pharm Quality Leadership team including strategic business support and total Pharm Quality consolidations for forecast and actuals reporting
- Responsible to manage ~$700MM in annual spend across multiple functions leading a team of ~6 team members
- Provide strong financial support to JSC Global Functions including IT, Finance, HR, & EH&S as well as internal JSC Functions
- Lead and shape the JSC Admin processes in support of SigniFi and future finance capabilities
- Develop Long Range Financial Plan for all admin function supported by strategy
- Analyze, Shape, and Approve strategic investments including review and approval of all capital projects within JSC Admin
- Supervise and lead all accounting and reporting for JSC Admin including Full Absorption
- Own annual/quarterly compliance activities
- Partnership with Enterprise Teams
- Accurate delivery of financial commitments
- Talent Management & Development – developing future Finance talent
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics, or any related business is required.
- Any advanced degrees or certifications such as MBA, Master's, CPA, CMA, etc. is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience with Finance & Accounting or related experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 or more years of leadership experience including people management & talent development is required.
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- SAP experience is required.
- Facilitate collaboration and change by building and maintaining trusted partnerships within a matrixed environment, and across multiple levels in both business and finance is required
- Developed strength in using data and creating analytics that identify opportunities and create value is required.
- Enabling compliance with local government, legislations, company regulations, accounting/finance policies and procedures (ex. Sarbanes-Oxley), including accurate documentation, reporting and other compliance requirements is required.
- This position to be based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA and will need up to 5% travel (domestic/international)
The base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.