Associate Key Account Manager - Oncology [Janssen]
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
A global leader in health and personal care, with over 125,000 employees in over 275 companies in 60 countries. We work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of more than a billion people every day throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson companies market leading products and services in three business segments: Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices.
“By caring, one person at a time, we aspire to help billions of people live longer, healthier, happier lives.”
Responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients and for mentoring TA/TS.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Develop long-term strategic plan to achieve sales objectives and other qualitative objectives
· Manage the call plan for both existing and new customers and manage the assigned territories
· Make regular visits to identify customers’ needs and provide treatment solution to HCP
· Analyze ordering pattern & product sales and prepare all the related reports and presentation as required
· Provide customer services to our HCP
· Collaborates with other departments to achieve company objectives
· Provide accurate sales forecast
· Mentor junior sales representative or new comers
· Demonstrate as a role model in sales function
· Relay market insight to management.
· Comply with Integrity and compliance standards
· Science background is preferred
· Bachelor Degree or above
· Minimum 4-year solid experience in selling & customer management in the healthcare industry for KAE
· Demonstrate effective communication skills
Responsible for promoting our pharmaceutical products to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients and for mentoring junior sales representative or newcomers.
Coaching & Mentoring (for KAM)
Training & Development (for KAM)
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- Supportive team culture, flexible working hours, employee development and wellness support,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, JJ Club, corporate events
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.