[MedTech] Business Development Manager (Mentor)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Business Development Manager
2. Sector: Medical Devices
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Contribute to the development of respective platform strategies and drive planning and execution of marketing initiatives.
- Identify customer needs, develop disease state and procedure insights in the field of surgery and understand health care market trends and competitor strategies.
- Commercialize new products to sustain sales growth.
- Responsible to manage distributor, deliver sales result and manage the business with financial acumen to achieve business plan goals.
- Manage key opinion leaders and convert competitor’s business.
- Have Bachelor Degree, preferred Master Degree.
· Must have at least 5 years of work experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the Medical devices industry
· Need to have regular connect/ meeting with regional/ global counterpart. Fluent in English communication (oral & written) is the must.