Facilities Coordinator Car-T
EPS, part of the Janssen Supply Chain Group, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting a Facility Coordinator for the CAR-T hubs in Ghent. The position will be based in Ghent Belgium and reports to the local facilities manager and is part of the facilities team.
CAR-T (chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy) is a new approach to eliminate cancer cells, which work by harnessing the power of a patient’s own immune system. They are created from the patients’ own T cells and are engineered to eliminate cancer cells expressing a specific antigen.
To support the CAR-T program in EMEA, Janssen is building two CAR-T manufacturing centres in the Ghent area (Belgium).
The Ghent E&PS team’s main task is to make sure the building and building systems are available (24/7) in a safe and compliant way for the occupants and their activities. This will be realized in collaboration with multiple external partners.
- Participate in the construction and commissioning activities for two brand new manufacturing centres (2022 – 2023)
- Follow up on the required test and commissioning activities
- Prepare future maintenance activities
Once the facility is up and running (EO 2022, 2023):
- Supervise maintenance activities performed by contractors:
- Plan the required maintenance activities incl shut down
- Prepare work permits and comply with safety procedures/guidelines
- Follow up on and document activities performed
- Place necessary orders for services and/or spare parts
- Follow up financials
- Provide input for and update maintenance plans and checklists
- Apply all required GMP procedures
- Provide input for improvements to current buildings and systems
- Participate in a standby system for interventions outside of office hours
- Master’s degree in engineering, life sciences etc. Or equivalent experience required
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5+ years maintenance/ facility mgmt experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and a ‘Can do’ mentality
- Able to delegate, steer a large contractor population
- Good knowledge of maintenance in a GMP environment required
Are you ready to make an impact?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career and that you feel you can bring your whole self to work.
We provide you an environment to fulfil your career aspirations as well as promoting your physical and mental wellbeing. You will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as benefits that can be tailored to what is valuable to you throughout different stages of your life.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in The Netherlands are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.