Proc Experience Design Innovation Lead
Johnson & Johnson Procurement is recruiting for a Procurement Experience Design and Innovation Lead, located in New Brunswick, NJ or Toronto, ON!
The Manager for Procurement Experience Design and Innovation will be responsible for standardizing and maintaining the Procurement Experience Design strategy and framework for digital solutions enabling the core Procurement processes, providing XD support to strategic programs and partnering with supporting Experience Design groups in Global Services Procurement (GSP) and Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) to monitor continued areas of opportunities to elevate the digital experience for Procurement partners. This leader will also support the management of Procurement Garage initiatives including the evaluation of new and emerging solutions that solves for specific business challenges while complementing the overall Procurement digital eco-system and roadmap. In addition, they will have a role in supporting the Procurement Business Architecture team in shaping and architecting end-to-end Procurement process strategy and design across Spend Management and Source-to-Settle domains to increase business impact.
Are you interested in making a difference in a thriving diverse company culture, that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion Apply today!
- Develop and maintain experience design strategy and framework across the Procurement taxonomy that enables a frictionless, seamless experience for Procurement collaborators – Business Partners, Employees and Suppliers – that amplifies efficacies, adoption of solutions and
- Capture voice of customer of our digital solutions and measure customer sentiment to identify areas of improvement to the digital experience along with highlighting areas where measurable impact was delivered
- Collaborate with partnering customers in GSP and JJT to align on XD priorities for the function to support ongoing continuous improvement and
- Lead XD for strategic & ground-breaking programs to ensure that XD goals and outcomes meet program objectives and align to functional XD strategy and framework
- Remain current on external perspectives on XD standard processes that can be applied to Procurement
- Champion XD guiding principles to the function and support embedding a customer-centric approach to solution design across programs
- Establish relationships with Business Partners to understand key business challenges that the Procurement Garage can facilitate finding the right digital solutions for, aligned to overall Procurement priorities
- Prioritize digital innovation pipeline of opportunities based on business needs, viability as well as business and societal impact
- Drive the Procurement Garage pilots (4-8 weeks) and analysis readouts with the Steering Committee
- Manage the portfolio of pilots and relationships and share progress with Procurement Garage leadership
- Shape ongoing operating model and governance
- Leverage and scale findings from Procurement Garage across our end-to-end Spend Management and Source to Settle process taxonomy (Category Strategy, Supplier Management & Innovation, Sourcing, Contracting, Requisition to Payment)
- Proactively work with Procurement Business Architecture team to initiate and support re-imagination and digitization efforts on the taxonomy
- BA/BS required
- MA/MBA preferred
- Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related field is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 8-10 years of related experience
- Creative, flexible and adaptable leader with an agile and continuous improvement approach that thrives in a fast-paced and multifaceted work environment
- Experience rolling out capabilities across geographies and business sectors
- Good understanding of Agile and Design-Thinking principles
- Experience in driving engagements and collaboration skills with cross-functional teams (e.g., GS, JJT, Legal & Finance) and candidate suppliers (e.g., start-ups – emerging and established)
- Proven partner management abilities
- Knowledge and experience of Procurement processes and technologies is preferred
- Externally oriented and stays current of the evolving technology landscape
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills; can speak confidently across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
- Up to 10% travel
- The anticipated base pay range for US based applicants in this position is $ 97,000 to $ 166,800
- The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
- For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]