Pricing Strategy Executive
Johnson & Johnson Medtech is recruiting for a Pricing Strategy Executive , located in Istanbul , Turkiye .
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the Job:
Pricing Strategy Executive mainly; will be responsible for making all detailed price analyzes, sharing and presenting them with all relevant stakeholders including the high level management, ensuring that price actions are taken proactively in accordance with the dynamics of the country and competition in the local market. Working in coordination with business units, finance and other pricing stakeholders regarding creating, executing and measuring of J&J’s short & long-term product and market pricing strategies will be another important responsibility.
- Develop, implement and measure overall pricing strategies for new/existing products and markets
- Collaborates with finance and business units for correct pricing positioning and improvement areas.
- Develop and drive price analytics projects to identify margin improvement opportunities
- Provide regular pricing performance updates to Top Management.
- Translate pricing strategies into system and processes.
- Drive and support value pricing projects for new and existing products including estimating value delivered versus that of competition and determining customer willingness-to-pay
- Models the potential impact of pricing revisions by conducting what-if analysis on pricing scenarios together with business units.
- Monitor key metrics and market intelligence to derive insights and identify opportunities for evolving pricing.
- Understand market and technology trends that may impact pricing strategy.
- Coordinate market research on pricing.
- Stay up-to-date on all industry trends and competitors pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Marketing discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar position (Medical market experience is preferred)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Fluency in English & Turkish
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Turkey , are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feel that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
For more information on how we support our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .