Senior Finance Analyst
Depuy Synthes, located in Ringaskiddy Cork, is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and Neurological business in the world. Depuy Synthes companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicines, Neurological, Power Tools and Bio Materials.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
The primary location for this role is Cork, Ireland.
JOB TITLE: Make Senior Finance Analyst
DEPARTMENT: MAKE FINANCE
The Make Senior Finance Analyst will be part of the Make Finance Team whose responsibility is to provide business support and accounting analysis across multiple areas within the Make Finance Team. The Make Finance Team provides support to the Cork Manufacturing Plant, which is the largest manufacturing plant in the Depuy Synthes Joints Network. This position will be required to support many aspects of the business in the manufacturing plant for Depuy Synthes which is based in Ringaskiddy, Co. Cork.
The role may require interfacing with various functions across Johnson and Johnson, and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide business partnering and drive accountability across the business.
- Compliance – support both internal and external audits and oversee compliance in all areas of Make Finance.
- Business Support – month-end and quarter end close reporting to include preparation of financial reports, account analysis, identification and resolution of errors, variance analysis and reporting out monthly/quarterly results to Senior Management.
- Business Planning – support the delivery of annual business planning, perform periodic updates during the financial year.
- Standard Costing – support annual standard costing update and any adhoc support required mid-year.
- Fixed Assets and Inventory –ensure compliance and accuracy in these areas.
· Embed a mindset of continuous improvement focus within this role.
- You are results driven with a strong ownership and accountability for deliverables.
- You have strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning.
- You have demonstrated the ability to be flexible and respond effectively to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- You demonstrate accuracy with attention to detail.
- You have a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- You have the ability to build effective and collaborative relationships both with your team members and your business partners.
- Your analytical skills help you to understand difficult issues and related business needs, you can convey these to others to help understand complex transactions or to realize business value.
- You have very strong interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and appropriately in both written & oral forms.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Relevant prior industrial experience or professional office background with one of major auditing practices.
· Experience on a computerized accounting package - ideally JD EDWARDS
· Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA / ACA/CPA).
· Excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player and willing to work in a flexible environment.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- This is an opportunity to work with a ground-breaking Medtech operation and to be a member of a Johnson & Johnson company, with an excellent record in employee continuous professional development and business improvement.
- We are passionate about our work; we play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson, our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers.
- Whether you already work here or considering joining the team, we offer:
An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
Opportunities to work in a dynamic, expanding manufacturing facility.
Possibilities for further personal and professional development.