PRODUCT SPECIALIST (ONE ETHICON- Wound Closure SURGERY)
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
PRODUCT SPEC I ALIST (ONE ETHICON - Wound Closure SURGERY )
Location: Małopolskie/ Świętokrzyskie , Poland
Contract: full time
The Product Specialist will be responsible for sales and promotion of J&J ONE Ethicon portfolio products within the
healthcare services industry.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
• Responsible for achieving MD&D product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and
greater market penetration.
• Accomplish targeted sales and increase the market share.
• Serve multiple accounts in a prescribed territory.
• Conduct and implement complex Market Development and Field Marketing activities.
• Make preplanned sales presentations and demonstrate proper use of products to physicians.
• Develop customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
• Contact and schedule appointments with potential new customers.
• Promote and coordinate Professional Education activities extensively to enhance the knowledge of Health care
• Make regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
• Identify customer needs and recommend new products to address them.
• Execute contract and/or tender management activities.
• Target and manage assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
• Coordinate with the logistics team to ensure product availability.
• Execute national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines
and therapeutic areas.
• Follow up with customers, gives technical and professional support.
• Analyze and develop sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
• Prepare sales reports and documents as required.
• Review customer orders and product sales and establish improvement plan.
• Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve
product and company performance in the marketplace.
• Work with members of the regional sales team to improve product and company performance in the marketplace.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• University degree (medical education or related sciences education would be an advantage)
• Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
• Good knowledge of Polish and English languages
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and manage time
• Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
• Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals
• High level of energy, engagement and responsibility
• At least one year of experience in working with MD products ( preferable)
• Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
• Mobility (availability to travel)
• Driving license – category B
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.