Senior Risk & Compliance Associate
Third Parties Due Diligence
· Perform Sanction screening and risk assessment for new and existing suppliers
· Support daily process for vendor creation and changes for high risk countries due diligence
· Perform due diligence process for Third parties prior to their activation in the Master Data & existing Third parties following a risk-based approach
· Perform periodic screening checks (Quarterly/Annually) to identify sanctions red flags on the Third-party database through risk assessment tools
· Perform data quality validations and databases reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness
· Support Risk & Compliance to ensure that all issues identified are properly documented, discussed, and escalated as per global procedures and policies
· In Partnership and cross collaboration with Risk & Compliance team members will assure that all Due Diligence requests are timely processed
· Update the excel data bases with the metrics / KPIs for tracking purposes
· Support regional requestors providing guidance on documentation required to conduct the Due Diligence process.
· Collaborate to update regional policies, procedure, DTPs and work instructions to reflect current processes.
· Support risk assessment tools (i.e. Dow Jones Risk Center) onboarding and provide suggestion in upgrading of tools
· Develop communications and trainings to key stakeholders about third party risk pillar activities
· Support Internal Audit and Regulatory Agencies on any documentation required in case a Due Diligence evidence is required by them Perform sanction screening process to third parties
· Identify enhancement opportunities to make more efficient the processes or opportunities to innovate or automate
· Close connection with regional function leads.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders; Ability to build strong business partnerships; Must be proficient in the English language; Must be proficient in Mandarin; Japanese and/or Korean preferred
• Must possess three years of work experience in Compliance, risk management, Legal, Audit or related field.
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
• In depth knowledge of Procurement systems and processes are required.
• Basic knowledge of sanction related laws (i.e. OFAC Sanction law and programs) is required