Risk & Compliance Analyst
Third Parties Due Diligence
· Perform Sanction screening and risk assessment for new and existing suppliers
· Support daily process for vendor creation and changes for high risk countries due diligence
· Perform due diligence process for Third parties prior to their activation in the Master Data & existing Third parties following a risk-based approach
· Perform periodic screening checks (Quarterly/Annually) to identify sanctions red flags on the Third-party database through risk assessment tools; perform research and investigation of red-flags
· Escalate and consult issues identified to management and partners (i.e. Legal)
· Perform data quality validations and databases reconciliation to ensure accuracy and completeness
· Support Risk & Compliance to ensure that all issues identified are properly documented, discussed, and escalated as per global procedures and policies
· Benchmark Sanction Screening, Supplier due diligence with market best practice
· Conduct timely self-learn and assessment of updated and newly enacted sanctioning programs and potential impact to J&J
· In Partnership, leadership and cross collaboration with Risk & Compliance team members will assure that all Due Diligence requests are timely processed
· Update the excel data bases with the metrics / KPIs for tracking purposes
· Support regional requestors providing guidance on documentation required to conduct the Due Diligence process.
· Collaborate to update regional policies, procedure, DTPs and work instructions to reflect current processes.
· Support risk assessment tools (i.e. Dow Jones Risk Center) onboarding and provide suggestion in upgrading of tools
· Develop and lead communications and trainings to key stakeholders about third party risk pillar activities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders; Ability to build strong business partnerships; Must be proficient in the English language; Must be proficient in Mandarin; Japanese and/or Korean preferred
• Must possess three years of work experience in Compliance, risk management, Legal, Audit or related field.
• The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
• In depth knowledge of Procurement systems and processes are required.
• Basic knowledge of sanction related laws (i.e. OFAC Sanction law and programs) is required