[MedTech] Medical Affairs Specialist
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: Medical Affairs Specialist
2. Sector: Medical Technology
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Consolidate clinical evidence and hospital requirements to assemble submission packages to hospital customers. Engage in pharmaco-scientific conversations with doctors and hospital procurement team.
Assist in J&J Biosurgery product launches in Taiwan by working closely with the Sales and Marketing team. Reporting into the Sales Department.
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Read and utilize English scientific journals to capture key points for product enlistment in hospitals. Put together submission packages for hospital procurement team.
- Assist the sales team in strategizing successful product enlistment into hospitals. Tackle and overcome potential hurdles.
- Engage in pharmaco-scientific conversations with doctors, hospital’s pharmacy department and procurement team to explain J&J Biosurgery products.
- Participate and/or lead product seminars to doctors to explain J&J Biosurgery products.
- Assist Marketing Department product managers in product introduction in Taiwan. Duties may include but not limited to creating promotional material for internal sales team or external hospital customers.
- Understand thorough knowledge of J&J Biosurgery pharmaceutical products.
- Interact with Regional or Global R&D and Marketing colleagues to achieve the above.
[Essential Knowledge & Skills]
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- High literacy in reading English scientific (SCI) journal articles
- Strong Chinese essay writing skills
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge is a plus
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
1-3 years working experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry in Taiwan. Research Lab experience is a plus.
3) Traveling requirements:
Travel to different regions of Taiwan to support the team. Frequent travel to Central and Southern Taiwan is expected.