Sr Manager Biosurgery Supply Integration
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo .
Are you passionate about improving and expanding the possibilities of surgery? Ready to join a team that is reimagining how we heal? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Ethicon, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for Biosurgery Supply Integration Sr. Manager, located in Zug, Switzerland. Other locations: Barcelona, Spain.
You will lead the Operational relationship with 2-3 of Biosurgery strategic external partners located principally in EMEA, in support of approximately $70 to $120MM in spend. These relationships are strategic in nature, with a high level of supply chain complexities. These relationships are sophisticated in nature and requires collaboration with a global network within the business. You will need to deliver against targets for service, financial and quality performance. You will need influence at all levels of a cross-functional team.
Further responsibilities and duties are
· Responsible for the relationships with strategic partners; lead performance reviews (Supply, Quality, Cost, etc.). Support product tech transfers, engage partners in lean process improvements and lead operations as the virtual plant manager.
· Support or lead cost initiatives and external partner's engagement on cost savings opportunities.
· Handle service/ supply risks for External partners.
· Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments.
· Identify and work to mitigate issues that may impact product availability at local, regional or global level.
· Build and maintain networks throughout J&J that results in multifaceted dialogue on a broad range of perspectives critical, to the development of outstanding approaches and solutions.
· Accompany external partners in necessary transformation and/or business crisis resolution.
· Education – Supply Chain, Engineering or Business degree, Master's degree (i.e., MBA) advantageous.
Experience and Skills
- Broad-based understanding of supply chain operations (planning, manufacturing, or procurement experience); with at least 5-6 years of meaningful experience in external manufacturing or externally facing supply-chain roles (Plan, Supplier Quality, Technical Operations, Procurement)
- Strong leadership, partnering mindset and teamwork skills are required
- Ability to use judgment and critical thinking in developing innovative ways and resolving issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present sophisticated information, ability to influence without authority. Ability to operate in an exciting and ambiguous environment.
- Fluent in spanish
Other valuable experiences:
- Experience working in either Pharmaceuticals or Medical Devices industries.
- Strong level of proficiency with core manufacturing and/ or procurement skills (e.g., Supply market understanding, LEAN manufacturing, negotiation, etc.)
- Track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams
- Proven flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment, while ensuring the organization can efficiently move through transitions
- Max of 15% travelling within EMEA.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).