Customer Service Supervisor
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo .
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Customer Service Supervisor in EMEA
Responsible for ensuring customer service excellence through the effective management of the customer service functions and cross country teams based in the central location. Accountable for planning, organizing and directing staff in providing timely responses to customer inquiries and resolving customer issues
· Customer service for Medical Devices sector countries in EMEA
· Primarily handling of returns, credits and debits for external and internal customers but can extend to responsibilities across customer service orders, enquiries and financial transactions.
· Professional written and verbal communication with customers, internal functions, and external providers.
· Timely and accurate handling of cases to process returns credits and debits in a highly compliance and regulatory driven environment.
· Good understanding of systems and processes to manage multiple tasks through (Salesforce.com, JDE, SAP) with a high attention to detail.
· Strong Process orientation, multi-tasking and driving customer excellence.
Further responsibilities and duties are
· Supervise the day-to-day activities of the customer service team
· Coaches, counsels and trains department personnel
· Collects data and prepares routine reports for management
· Monitors unit activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows
· Surveys the customer base to measure customer satisfaction relating to the central team activities and ensure customer excellence is achieved
· Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through the effective management of the Customer service function
· Responds to and resolves complex customer complaints and working with local country teams to deliver timely and accurate responses
· Study the need for improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertake optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs
· Ensure business service departments quality and safety compliance
· Takes corrective action for daily operational problems within the local business departments
· Oversee the performance of business service personnel
· Evaluates and reports on customer survey results to determine process improvement opportunities flow of goods and documents time to meet business plan
· Trains less experienced staff to respond to customer inquiries regarding supply chain
· Provides in-depth information to customers regarding diverse services
· Coordination processes between CS – central and local, warehouse/ transport, commercial and financial teams
· Fullfills other task/duties set by line manager.
Academic or Professional Qualifications/Technical Skills:
· Bachelor or business academy
· Supply Chain, Sales or Customer Service experience
· Knowledge of relevant customer and sales processes
· Knowledge of the healthcare markets advanced (Medical Devices sector preferred)
· Deep systems knowledge – preference for salesforce.com (Case Management), JDE, SAP and Microsoft Office (Exel, Powerpoint)
· Language Proficiency – English and at least one of (French, Italian, Spanish)
Years in Business related experience:
· 4-6 years
Organizational and Industry Knowledge and Experience:
· Process orientation
· Excellent communication skills
· Loyalty and thinking outside the box
· Customer Focus
· Positive thinking
· Teambuilding habits
· Highly Structured with ability to multi-task
Key leadership characteristics required to the role:
· Strong Customer orientation
· Credo based actions
· Collaboration and teaming
· People Management
· A demonstrated ability to communicate with client to create positive atmosphere
· An ability to think ahead and plan time management correctly
· Take support for Customer service systems developmnet and deployment
· Problem analysis and problem resolution and a functional level
· High performance ability and an ardent team player
Soft skills :
Teamwork, communicability, flexibility and reliability, good organization skills, autonomy and systematic work
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Switzerland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).