Product Specialist Biosurgery
PRODUCT SPECIALIST ONE ETHICON / BIOSURGERY
Location: Poland woj. lubelskie/ podkarpackie (preferred place of residence: Lublin)
Contract: Full time
In this exciting role as Product Specialist One Ethicon within our Ethicon team you are responsible for taking care of a specific territory where you will bring added value to our customers, deliver financial growth of the business, provide market information & analysis, and ensure the improvement & implementation of internal processes. Product education is a key element that drives our business. Being present in the operating theatre is therefore a crucial part of your daily tasks.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons, nurses, operating theater management.
• Closely collaborates with all J&J internal resources to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• Take full ownership of the territory and assigned accounts and meets defined targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
• Actively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis in order to identify insights to improve results and accelerate conversions
• Facilitate congresses, user meetings and events that improve the understanding of our offer
• Manage contracting, pricing and tendering processes in the assigned accounts
• Develops communication and influential skills to become a high-impact presenter; seeks feedback on skills in this area
• Maintain detailed knowledge of Medical Devices products, competitive products and have in-depth understanding of the J&J offering in the customer environment.
• Find ways to challenge the status quo and how things have always been done: innovate and be create
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• Master’s degree
• 3 years of successful medical sales experience
• Good knowledge of Polish and English languages
• Strong interpersonal communication & influencing skills
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant
• Ability to build positive relationships
• Strong passion to improve patients lives and make things happen
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.