Quality System Lead - CAR T
The Janssen Supply Chain Group, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting a Quality System Lead for the CAR-T hub in Europe. The position will be based in Beerse or Ghent Belgium.
CAR-T (chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy) is an innovative approach to eliminate cancer cells, which work by harnessing the power of a patient’s own immune system. They are created from the patients’ own T cells and are engineered to eliminate cancer cells expressing a specific antigen.
To support the CAR-T program in EMEA, Janssen is starting up two CAR-T manufacturing centers in the Ghent area (Belgium). The QC laboratories will be operated from the existing Janssen Beerse site.
The Quality System Lead, CAR-T Europe is accountable for the implementation and maintenance of the overall EMEA CAR-T quality system management plan.
- Implementation and maintenance of the CAR T quality management system in alignment with all applicable regulations and Corporate J&J standards.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with business and quality functions of Janssen and our collaboration partner Legend Biotech to ensure compliance with all quality system requirements.
- Collaborate with Process Development teams and Operations to successfully transfer CAR-T process to cGMP facility to manufacture products.
- Provides oversight and maintenance of applicable Quality Agreements.
- Represent the site for establishment and implementation of Company-wide quality policies, strategies and practices.
- Support together with Site QA Head, regulatory health authority inspections.
- Perform tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems and cGMP requirements.
- Set up maintain key performance quality indicators. Summarizes and present results to senior management.