Group Product Director, Customer Marketing - Oncology Portfolio Strategy & Execution
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Group Product Director, Customer Marketing, US Oncology Portfolio Strategy & Execution, located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working diligently to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on redefining care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of innovative oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com. Follow us at @JanssenUS.
As the Group Product Director, Customer Marketing, you will lead the Oncology Customer Strategy and Marketing Team which will play a pivotal role in finding opportunities to engage across the ecosystem, understanding customer needs and looking for innovative ways to deliver on customized value propositions across the breadth of Janssen Oncology’s portfolio of brands and services including in-line and emerging pipeline products, while orchestrating our commercial strategy and efforts across Key Accounts.
This individual will lead a team and work closely with Oncology brand leaders, to enable portfolio growth by shaping the strategy and execution where brand strategy, customer care abouts and the portfolio value proposition converge.
This role will provide overall cross-functional leadership to formulate, design, and drive Janssen’s evolved Key Accounts Strategy and be specifically responsible for:
- Lead development of Janssen Oncology’s Key Account and Channel Strategy and execution
- Synthesize insights of current and evolving oncology marketplace and customer-level needs at the channel and account segment levels to direct customer strategy and marketing efforts
- Collaborate closely with Key Account Management (KAM) and Oncology Clinical Educator (OCE) leadership to identify, develop, and implement appropriate above-brand strategies and resources to deliver on customer needs
- Collaborate to establish and track impact metrics for KAM and OCE strategies and other customers, as needed
- Ensure strategic engagement and pull through of Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) activities for oncology in partnership with the team who engages them at the Johnson & Johnson wide level
- Partner with Oncology brand teams to provide insights and help shape portfolio customer engagement aligned to brand strategy
- Work closely with market research and analytics team to translate data into relevant insights that shape strategy
- Unify approach to congresses and advocacy organization across Janssen Oncology portfolio
- Recruit, develop and coach a strong team with an emphasis on crafting coordinated strategies, effective cross organizational leadership, communication and execution
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing and/or relevant commercial experience
- Outstanding communication skills; ability to mobilize an organization by setting a vision, providing clarity, and translating strategy into successful execution
- Shown tenacity and energy to inspire change; high tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to adapt to change
- Demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to partner and influence across functions and organizations to drive business goals.
- Travel approximately 25%, dependent upon business needs
- Pharmaceutical experience; with proficient understanding of the payer landscape, including part B and D reimbursement models; CMS and CMMI and evolving payment models in Oncology
- Previous account management or alliance / partnership management experience
- Demonstrated capabilities and traits for career path versatility to progress to other key leadership roles
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.