Lead SAP Security Lead Engineer
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The ASPAC SAP Security Lead Engineer has regional responsibility for ERP Security function across all systems supported by IT Technology Services. This individual leads end-to-end SAP security functions on Medical Devices, and Pharmaceuticals Supply Chain platforms, overseeing both project and support work. The position is also the key interface with other stakeholders including IT Quality and Compliance teams, auditors and business based groups as well as other IT Shared Services teams. The individual must maintain superior knowledge in all areas of SAP security, SOD Analysis, Sox Compliance, etc. This individual works delivers solutions to the business, and to optimize existing services, promoting utilization and leverage of enterprise SAP security architecture, methodology, and tools. Detailed scope of this position comprises:
Security Lead responsibilities:
· Responsible for Service Level for security support and project delivery across all Supply Chain environments within the region.
· Provide thought leadership in areas of design for Security and authorizations management, assuring delivery to defined standards within the security and authorizations space
· Oversight of security design, creation and association with transaction codes in the areas of ECC, EP, SCM, APO, CRM, SNC, XI, BW etc.
· Oversight of definition of SAP Authorization concept, authorization profile, and segregation of duties.
· Oversight of all aspects of systems Security monitoring.
· Ensure that security is considered and emphasized in all IM designs and development, and all security procedures follow CSV guidelines and SOx compliance.
· Partner with Functional teams on all Service Delivery and Service Management Security deliverables.
· Partner with J&J Technology Quality and Compliance on all compliance related deliverables.
· Accountable for all metrics as it pertains to SAP Security and Risk Management
· Accountable for SOD analysis reporting for all Supply Chain platforms.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP application security. 5 years of hands-on experience in delivering SAP Projects is required.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and help achieve measureable results progressively and consistently is required
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required as is the ability to quickly digest and assimilate complex information and processes
· Initiative, identification and pursuit of opportunities for improvement and cost savings, and ability to work independently while collaborating with others as required will be strong character traits.
· The candidate will be able to demonstrate in-depth technical mastery (4~5 years experience) of SAP security, authorizations and SAP GRC, including hands-on experience of security role build, trouble shooting, remediation analysis and technical support and be able to provide technical coaching and guidance to others.
· Ability to maintains essential knowledge and skills up to date, leads technology
· Promotes Innovation and Continuous Learning on IT support, process thinking in all actions
· High standard of written and verbal communication/presentation skills is a must. Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
· The candidate will have a proven ability to tailor communication to audiences of differing levels of technical expertise, levels of organizational seniority and cultural backgrounds.
· SAP BASIS skills or Functional background in any supply chain and/or finance processes strongly favored.
· Awareness of GxP and SOX regulatory frameworks strongly favored.