Senior Product Specialist (Surgical Vision)
SENIOR PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Surgical Vision)
At Johnson and Johnson Vision, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health worldwide. Through our operating companies, we deliver innovation that enables eye care professionals to create better outcomes for patients throughout their lives, with products and technologies that address unmet needs, including refractive error, cataracts and dry eye. In communities with greatest need, we work in collaboration to expand access to quality eye care, and we are committed to helping people see better, connect better, and live better.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Specialist for our Surgical Vision team in Indonesia. This role will be responsible for achieving sales on the assigned territory and with specific ownership of all Surgical Vision Equipment products across Cataract, Refractive, and Dry Eye. He/she will be responsible for meeting or exceeding established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Implement marketing objectives and sales execution to achieve sales target
- Research new markets and applications for volume growth.
- Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales
- Identify cross selling opportunities with existing products portfolio of customers in hospital, clinic and optical channel
- Train and assist HCP / ECP / customers in product usage support in a professional manner
- Engage HCP to explore sales & buying opportunities in hospital, clinic in both private & public sector
- Engage ECP to explore sales & buying opportunities in all major independent & group optical channel
- Communicates and work closely with Marketing Lead on Equipment strategy and KOL engagement
- Ensures all sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations
- Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information.
- Provides account support and administration to increase company products presence with accounts.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports.
- Manage specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance.
- Recommends product modifications or improvements to product line.
- Provides input for the development of products and anticipates a customer need/solution approach.
- Ensure effective internal cooperation to build the business within the Sales, Customer Support, Operations, Medical Affairs and Marketing teams across the organization.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 2-4 years of work experience
- Self-motivated and good team spirit
- Computer literate
- Intermediate or fluent English
- Able to work under pressure
This Is What Awaits YOU At J&J
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.