Senior Product Analyst - Intelligent Automation
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Product Analyst to be a part of the R&D Intelligent Automation team located in Raritan, NJ.
The Janssen R&D vision is to become a leader in delivering medications to patients with unmet medical needs in six core therapeutic areas. R&D IT will drive this change through a series of Six Core Common Technical Capability areas reflecting the Technical Progressives that have been identified. These six areas align to the key skills and platforms that R&D IT must establish to strategically advance.
The R&D Platform & Systems Engineering team is seeking a self-starter with keen interest in business and product analysis tasks to drive our Intelligent Automation (IA) Strategy. The candidate will be responsible for growing the IA intake pipeline of Intelligent Automation projects contributing to use cases driving value across the R&D functions.
- Lead the intake and value identification connects with functions consisting of structured intake discussions with business process owners, resulting in a 1-pager outlining the business process, value statement for return on investment, and qualitative statements for alignment.
- Assess functional feasibility by applying automation/digitization knowledge and identify business processes that are of substantial value for automation.
- Optimize business process for automation using process excellence/continuous process improvement strategies to streamline business processes, getting them ready and standardized for automation.
- Manage Portfolio Value and prioritize intake by maintaining leadership dashboards demonstrating the return on investment and business value of our R&D automation pipeline.
- Deliver a vision of possibilities to our business partners enabling them to generate new insights for automation for more sophisticated business processes.
- Mature our IA strategy by incorporating AI engineering and Model creation to optimize Intelligent Automations and to enable Artificial Intelligence technologies/capabilities.
- Connect with all levels; be comfortable engaging with a broad list of collaborators and having awareness of when to empower or educate partners and colleagues.
- Working closely with Product Manager to establish the products’ business value and support messaging, comms and customer outreach where needed.
- Ensure all partners are clear on product roadmap activities, design, interdependencies, and timelines.
- Actively participate in all squad ceremonies, optimize the flow of value using various analytical tools and reporting cadence.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, cloud or data engineering, electrical engineering, robotics engineering, biochemical engineering or related field.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 1 year of relevant IT or business experience.
- Knowledge of an Agile application development environment or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ability to work with internal customers to seamlessly elicit requirements and to convert them into effective User-Stories.
- Experience implementing core Python and .NET frameworks required and hands-on implementation of applied data science with Python highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end Machine Learning pipeline constructs and frameworks (PyTorch or TensorFlow) to support learning models.
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence systems leveraging sizable data sets to generate algorithms, then enabling such models to learn and make predictions.
- Experience with an Enterprise Automation Tool, like Blue Prism, UI Path, Pega, Power Automate or Automation Anywhere.
- Experience with augmented analytics to assist with data preparation, insight generation and producing beneficial results to help with strategic decisions.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills, experience with Issue & Risk Management techniques and should be very Organized & Detail Oriented.
- Experience presenting and interacting with leadership to share the value & impact of automation/development effort.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $76,000 to $106,000.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits