IT Application Business Analyst (m/f/d)
Abiomed is an innovative medical device business with an inspiring mission "Patients First," and a unique guiding company principle " Recovering hearts. Saving lives." With more than 2,000 employees, Abiomed is one of the fastest growing medical technology businesses in the world with corporate headquarters in Danvers, USA, and locations in Aachen and Berlin, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Singapore. Abiomed is part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech.
Abiomed is an employer with attractive working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture that focuses on the needs of its employees. Abiomed inspires and retains exceptional talent through collaboration, passion and continuous development.
The IT Application Business Analyst (m/f/d) role is a member of our enterprise application team and will be based in our Aachen Germany office. This role will help lead the implementation and adoption of all new applications and releases across all our European offices. This is a dynamic role that will provide exposure to applications across all the functions in the organization.
· Partner with European users to gather and document requirements from for new features and applications
· Participate in the enterprise application development and adoption process to represent needs of all European users
· Participate and lead European testing of new applications and features
· Craft documentation and training in German (and potentially other) languages
· Collaborate with US team on global IT issues and updates
· Lead training initiatives to ensure high level of adoption within German facilities and for remote European offices
· Perform first level support for applications. Work with internal and external resources to escalate issues
· Maintain German knowledge base for applications
· Ability to speak/write in both English and German
· Degree in Computer Information Systems preferred
· Project Management experience preferred
· Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
· Experience in leading training programs
· Experience collaborating with external vendor staff
· Technical aptitude: ability to learn new systems and information required
· Self-starter: Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment with competing priorities
· Experience in at least one of the following platforms is required:
o HR Systems (such as SuccessFactors)
· Pleasant, open corporate culture with a strong mission: "Recovering Hearts, Saving Lives"
· Comprehensive induction program with structured onboarding plan throughout the orientation phase
· Company pension allowance of up to 1,500 euros per year and capital-forming benefits
· Benefit packages for occupational disability insurance and company group accident insurance
· Full cost coverage for a job ticket in the Aachen or Berlin area
· Various health programs and a leasing option for a job bike
ABIOMED is an equal opportunity employer. We support equal opportunities for our employees regardless of ethnic origin, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or nationality.