China JSC EtE Division Planning Lead & XJP GSP GM
ü As a Division Planning Lead have overall accountability of the end-to-end planning including demand, supply and distribution planning for responsible division(s):
• Maintain trust relationships and effective communication with customer facing functions to best anticipate, sense and shape demand; Guide the team in setting up a balanced supply & distribution plan which considers operations efficiency, stock cost, positive cash flow and customer service.
• Closely collaborate with relative JSC global functions (PCM, MTO, etc.) and JSC APAC, proactively manage the product supply plan and any potential supply risks.
• Working closely with local and global key stakeholders, foresee regulation and policy changes and impact to product supply, proactively manage the potential risk.
• Supporting IBP process
ü As XJP GSP GM have overall responsibility on GSP business operations and compliance
• Maintain XJP GSP organization (Virtual) and engage close collaboration across cross functional teams; ensure critical personal changes compliant to GSP regulations and registered accordingly.
• Accountable for daily business operation compliance with GSP regulations and drive necessary investment to ensure system and process continue improvement.
• Accountable for audit readiness and provide support on CAPA development and execution.
• As key interface with Local Health Authorities - Shaanxi PFDA including represent XJP GSP join various meetings organized by Shaanxi PFDA
ü Lead Planning Support Function responsible for:
• Provide guidance to the team on business goal set up
• Oversight on global/APAC process standardization deployment in China
• Oversight on Inventory/SLOB Management, Master Data Management
• Oversight on GSP support for two Janssen China GSP organizations, including system/process set up and improvement, new products launch; Ensure JJP GSP Purchase and planning functional role in place to support JJP GSP supply chain daily operations
• Oversight on JSC China EtE documentation and training management
• Oversight on continues local performance and processes improvement initiatives via innovation and digitalization.
ü Other responsibilities:
• Team management and talents development
• As leadership team member of JSC China EtE team, partner with other business peers to contribute and driving the overall EtE supply chain performance improvement.
• Contribute for JSC China strategy development and execution.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, Pharmaceutical/Medicine or related scientific discipline.
• Green Belt Six Sigma Certifications or Supply Chain Certification (such as CPIM) is desirable.
ü Experience and Skills:
• 10+ years of related experience in pharmaceutical supply chain. 10 years’ experiences in Pharmaceutical Multinational Corporation. A minimum of 5 years’ people management/supervisory experience is required.
• Proved complicated project management and communication skills under complex global matrix organization and x-functional collaboration
• Pharmaceutical operations including manufacturing, planning, new product launch is preferred.
• Proven understanding of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and/or Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) preferred
• Ability to collaborate and partner with resources from different functional groups and at different levels of organization to deliver first class customer service while balancing cost of service is required.
• Concise executive messaging, inclusive and collaborative partner management, and attention to detail is required.
• Experience in SAP & OMP (or equivalent Global ERP/ supply chain planning system) is preferred.
• Broad understanding of Janssen business (Supply Chain/Commercial) is preferred.
• Understanding of supply chain capabilities including cost of services that drive innovative solutions and respond quickly to customer needs is required.
• Ability to influence and engage partners beyond functional responsibilities and deliver results is required.
• Up to 20% annual travel may be required.
• Fluent in written and spoken Chinese.
• Must = Fluent in written and spoken English Must;