Senior IA Process Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Senior IA process analyst
Contract: full time, permanent
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting an Intelligent Automation (IA) Process Designer for the Global Services (GS) Finance Intelligent Automation Team, located in Global Services Hubs or Remote.
As part of the GS Finance Intelligent Automation Team, the IA Process Designer will be responsible for the discovery and analysis of automation opportunities, process documentation, facilitating testing, and delivering automations.
The purpose of IA Process Designer is to follow GS Finance IA delivery methodology by evaluating, defining, and designing the automation including cross-functional collaboration, delivery, and continuous improvement.
Expanding the existing team by adding IA Process Designers roles for each squad!
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Review and complete automation discovery & analyze stages by completing process evaluation and assessment, benefits case, end-to-end high-level solution, feasibility, and complexity analysis.
· Analyze highly complex business requirements and write technical specifications to design sustainable automated processes by demonstrating financial business acuity and technical knowledge in robotics process automation, applications, queries, and attended automations.
· Work closely with automation developers, business functional teams and technology partners to ensure technical, business, quality, security, and compliance requirements are validated and accordance with best practices and standards.
· Test automations with process SMEs and business partners
· Ensure successful deployment of automations into production without impacting existing automations and operations.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance & Accounting, Information Technology, or Computer Science is required.
· Required 5+ Years of Experience:
o In a shared service organization preferably within Finance
o Process engineering and technology design experience
o Knowledge of Project Management methodology (agile or waterfall)
· A demonstrable ability to successfully balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Collaboration, influencing, communication and framing skills along with proven interpersonal, negotiating skills.
· Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
· Partnering with technical, business teams, and collaborators for achieving common goals and team integration
· Strong MS office capabilities (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, MS Teams)
· Proficient in English (written and oral)
· Preferred experience with Continuous Improvement and/or Lean six Sigma methodologies; Designing process automations using tools such as Power Platform including Power Automate, PowerBI, Power Apps, RPA (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere); Data visualization solutions using PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits:
o 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
o Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
o Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
o Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!