Clinical Account Specialist BIOSENSE WEBSTER (Specjalista ds. wsparcia zabiegów w zakresie elektrofizjologii)
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Clinical Account Specialist Biosense Webster (Specjalista ds. wsparcia zabiegów w zakresie elektrofizjologii) located in Poland, woj. Śląskie/ Katowice
Contract: Full time
The Clinical Account Specialist will be responsible for: clinical support and promoting BW products among current and potential customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with sales team members; developing the business growth on the territory.
- Provide every day in Hospital/EP Lab professional clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, and administrators staff regarding all aspects of the company’s systems and catheter equipment
- Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
- Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
- Tailors’ product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
- Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias
- University degree level or equivalent experience (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal)
- Ready to travel and work in a hospital work environment (90% of the time)
- Economical, medical engineering and/or medical background. Engineering also with relevant medical background.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals.
- Previous experience in cardiology will be an asset
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Polish language with Fluent English (at least B2 level) are a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time within a territory that has many business clients
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Quick learning
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office),
- Driving license – category B
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!