Finance Intern - General Accounting
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
We are searching for a Finance Intern to join our General Accounting team from mid January to early May 2024. If you are strong in critical thinking, self-motivated and detail oriented, then we invite you to embark on an exciting internship journey with us!
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring of activities and submission requirements
- Reconciliation of transactions
- Updating of documentations based on feedback from the General Accounting team
- Support for other activities as required by the General Accounting Team
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related courses
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Teamwork spirit and can work under pressure
- Result oriented, able to succeed in a deadline-oriented environment
- Learning agility, adaptability to change with a growth mindset
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building and cultural sensitivity and awareness
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.