Clinical Support Specialist - Lombardia - Biosense Webster
“Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies , we are using our breadth, scale and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver physician and patient-centric products and solutions.
As pioneers in medical devices, we continually focus on elevating the standard of care – working to expand patient access, improve outcomes, reduce health system costs, and drive value. We create smart, people- centered healthcare to help the patients we serve recover faster and live longer and more vibrantly.
In hospitals around the world, surgeons operate with confidence using trusted surgical systems and instruments designed to provide the safest and most effective treatment for a range of medical conditions.
Biosense Webster is the global leader in Rhythm Solutions with a clear goal: ensure those affected by cardiac arrhythmias can live the lives they want. This means transforming the latest advancements in electrophysiology into a suite of tools that empowers physicians with a range of treatments for the best outcomes.
For more than 30 years, we’ve been the global market leader in the science and technology of cardiac arrhythmia treatment, working with thousands of electrophysiologists to identify and develop diagnostic and treatment tools. And through onsite training, online courses and our global education centers, we work together to set new standards every day.
Therefore, we are expanding our team and seeking for you, our new Clinical Support Specialist , who will take in in charge the responsibility of our Biosense Webster products in Lombardia region.
You will join the Sales Team and be prepared to successfully lead the deployment of our commercial strategy in your own territory, thanks to a best-in-class training program for new joiners that will include technical and commercial skills.
In particular, the Clinical Support Specialist must:
• support doctors and electrophysiologists in the ablation procedures of complex tachycardias through the use of the 3D CARTO electro-anatomical mapping system in the Electrophysiology operating room;
• manage relations with all the clinical stakeholder involved in the evaluation and purchase of the Division's products;
• support customers' needs, on problems arising in the use of products / systems, to resolve the situation and develop any alternative solutions;
• be constantly updated on the product / system portfolio present in the reference market.
• contribute to the provision of the training program relating to BW products, intended for clinical staff.
For this position J&J Medical is looking for candidates who meet the following requirements:
• Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering or Equivalent scientific Degree;
• A brilliant academic track record is preferred
• A previous experience in Electrophysiology / Electrostimulation sector is preferred
• Good knowledge of both written and oral English;
• Domicile or residence in Lombardy;
• Willingness to travel throughout the Italian territory
• Customer focus, results-driven attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Driving license B;
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in Italy are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.