MSAT LM DP Staff Engineer Validation
“Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. Come and join us to create a future where disease is a thing of the past. Janssen Schaffhausen Site/Cilag AG is a Launch site for new products with focus on Parenteral Products (e.g., Prefilled Syringes and vials).
We belong to the Manufacturing, Science & Technology (MSAT) organization for the MTO (Manufacturing and Technical Operations) Large and Small Molecule Manufacturing Platform of JSC Schaffhausen, Janssen Supply Chain and currently we are looking for a MSAT Staff Validation Engineer (100%) to be based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland to join our team.
You will be the Site MSAT representative on multi-functional teams leading the process validations and improvement projects for automated visual inspection processes of non-biologic and biologic parenteral liquids, suspensions, and lyophilized products at the Schaffhausen Fill Finish site.
You will provide the following:
- Technical support and leadership to top line growth
- Ensure reliability, compliance & efficiency of product value chains end to end
- Integrate Manufacturing Operations and Pharmaceutical Development in partnership with Product and Customer Management
- Site MSAT Lead SME for Automated Visual Inspection and related AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Processes
- Own and coordinate validation activities with internal partners
- Lead multi-functional project teams
- Implement Process Capability/Quality/Cost Improvement Changes
- Provide Technical Assessments to Change Controls/CAPAs and Deviations
- Active participation in health authority inspections as Subject Matter Expert
- Maintain excellent partnership with all business partners
- Perform statistical analyses on production data
- You have a University Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent
- You have at least 5+ years related experience in the pharmaceutical sector overall with past proven field experience in the following areas:
- Experience in visual inspection processes
- Experience in AI, machine learning or deep learning processes
- Experience in process validation (ideally in automated visual inspection or device assembly and packaging processes)
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and projects
- Experience in leading GMP Investigations
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance cGMP and EH&S
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem-solving proficiencies
- Ability to effectively represent MSAT in multi-functional and cross-sites teams applying excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate in a complex global matrix organization with multiple customers
- Flexible, motivated, and innovative team player
- You are open to new ideas, and you are driving innovation
- Proficient in both German and English
We are offering
A multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure at the Janssen site Schaffhausen.
- Many opportunities to work on exciting projects and assignments
- A broad spectrum of training opportunities to grow further for personal as well as professional development
- The Johnson & Johnson Pension Fund Switzerland offers attractive performance
- A range of benefits for insurance, childcare, products, sport, culture and much more
Why join Johnson & Johnson
Working at Johnson & Johnson is more than a job. We are changing the trajectory of Human Health and working with Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including you. Learn more by watching this video .
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Johnson & Johnson provides reasonable accommodation in job application procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.