Autologuous CAR-T Operations Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operations leadership of aseptic GMP facilities.
Qualification & skills
- You have a master’s degree in a scientific or technical field related to cell processing (Engineering, Bioscience Engineering, Pharmacy, Biochemistry …).
- Proven track record leading aseptic operations is a must, ATMP experience is a plus.
- You are comfortable to work in a rapidly changing environment. You have proven experience as a change agent promoting flexibility, creativity, and accountability in a GMP regulated environment.
- You are a team-player, sensitive to team dynamics and have a proven track record on influencing without authority, as you will work in a matrixed organization in close collaboration with our partner Legend.
- You place the patients at the center of everything you do.
- You embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- You have a start-up/can-do mindset, and you proactively search for solutions.
- Your verbal and written English is fluently, you can express yourself in Dutch.
- Experience in one or more area’s in cell therapy operations (autologous CAR-T) is a plus.
- Ability to work out of Ghent.
- The opportunity to participate in a progressive treatment that gives hope to patients in need.
- The ability to help shape a new venture from the start.
- An innovative working environment.
- Training on the job for this specific treatment.
- Opportunities to continue to develop and grow in an extensive and strong organization.
- An open-ended contract and a competitive remuneration package.