Strategic Access Manager Gastroenterology
Strategic Access Manager
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and Rare Diseases.
The role of this function is to support the development and implementation of market access strategies for core products in LA South, working through a collaborative approach mostly with Marketing, Commercial, Medical Affairs, Health economics and Key Account Managers teams.
Scope of this position: LA South
What will be your responsibilities?
• You will be the Market Access focal point in Country Value Team (CVT) meetings for specific product(s) in the Gastroenterology´s Franchise
• Also, you will support the right implementation of health economics and market access strategies for payers, including customer facing activities and materials to demonstrate product(s) value proposition;
• Defines the needs of health economics data generation aligned with brand strategies and in a collaborative approach with CVT members and Regional Team;
• You will lead all aspects of the development of technical dossiers and other technical tools to be worked with payers seeking at supporting the decision-making process;
• Lead pricing strategy for in-line and new products launch and development of pricing dossiers in alignment of HEOR Team, ensuring cross-functional collaboration with CVT members;
• You will have one Payer Scientific Liaison report and will be responsible for design the strategy, plan and execution of their job;
• Work with Advocacy Groups to contribute to the capabilities development and to better understand the TA’s related to Janssen portfolio.
• Education Level required: University degree in Business Administration, Engineer, Economics, Pharmacy, Medical, Scientific Background or related areas
• MBA desired
• Preferred background: Access, Medical Affairs or Health Economics
• Previous experience in Market Access is desired and solid knowledge on the Argentinean and Chilean healthcare systems.
Desired experience leading teams
• Strong analytical skills
• Advanced English
• Location of the role: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Experience and skilss:
• Value Proposition: Ability to strategically plan/build/read/ interpret HEOR data to build product value/differentiation in payers system. Ability to combine clinical data/outcomes + competitive landscape insights + healthcare system perspective/needs in one approach. Ability to translate the value proposition into communicable tools according to different profile of payers and systems.
• Payer & Patients Journey: Ability to understand and build the entire Patient Journey to better understand the process, the decisions that are taken in each stage and the key leverage points to imrpove treatment access for patients. Also, to be able to develop the payer journey, as to reflect payers’ needs and perspectives in all components of the value proposition.
• Access Models: Ability to build knowledge about market access (legislations, policy, systems, drivers, channels, HTA) and different payers specific model and build strategies according to local landscape.
• Evidence GAP Analysis: Ability to understand the value drivers of the brand, identify the supporting evidence and define and prioritize the remining evidence GAPs to demonstrate the full value of our products to payers.
• Evidence Generation & Analytics: Ability to develop and Implement analytical approaches that address gaps or opportunities in the health economic, pricing or reimbursement strategy. Identifies, synthesizes and communicates key industry/therapeutic area trends from complex data sets and devise strategies to address pricing and reimbursement challenges.
• Thoughtful Consumer of Evidence: Ability to demonstrate a variety of data sources and technical documents to identify the relevant evidence needed to enhance our value proposition for our main customers. Is able to translate evidence into relevant insights for pricing and reimbursement decisions as well as to enhance the access strategies.
Soft Skills: Leadership skills: Influence & Impact, growth, agile and flexible mindset, strong verbal and written communication skills; high personal accountability, enthusiastic with critical thinking and problem-solving skills; efficient in planning and executing work; great teammate with initiative to collaborates with internal / external partners.