COSE Data Analytics
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Tech sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Data Analyst Co-Op, supporting the CSS BWI Data Strategy and Analytics Team in Irvine California.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of four diverse businesses including Acclarent, Biosense Webster (BWI), CERENOVUS, and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, and Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics.
The BWI Data Strategy and Analytics team is responsible for the design and implementation of data systems, business planning tools, analysis and reporting that provides the strategic framework for sales execution and business reporting, as well as sales force effectiveness and productivity metrics for BWI. The team is responsible for developing and organizing efforts regarding sales planning and execution, customer/account targeting analytics, metrics/dashboards, sales and trend analyses, as well as new products and program dashboards for Field personnel as well as senior management. The team is also responsible for leading and supporting CSS wide initiatives relating to Data Strategy and Analytics across all franchises within CSS and provide back-up support to these franchises to ensure business continuity.
- Leverage Salesforce, Qlik Sense, Excel, Access, SQL, Python, Microsoft Power Apps, and other reporting tools to meet requirements. Use automation technologies to eliminate manual processes and optimize workflow.
- Provide automated and/or ad hoc metrics and measurements reports/dashboards as needed in the primary Qlik Sense applications or Microsoft Excel.
- Partner with Commercial Leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to the Field Sales Force to efficiently execute action plans.
- Partner with IT and Commercial Operations and Strategic Enablement (COSE) CSS Data Analytics teams to ensure all analytics systems and data warehouse are updated to support the needs of the business.
- Develop and continuously improve reports that expedite the execution of field sales force activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, Sales, and Marketing.
- Support ongoing development and implementation of Commercial deployment strategies.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- A concentration in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, IT is preferred.
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills
- Strong computer skills; (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access)
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Interested in learning new things and comfortable taking the initiative to seek out projects or new areas of responsibility.
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $21.00 and $32.00, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.