Supply Chain Reliability Co Op
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Supply Chain Reliability Co-op for December 2023 - June 2024.
The Supply Chain Reliability Co-op, is a position that plays a key role in crafting, developing, and maintaining advanced analytics solutions across Vision. This role will support the ongoing transformation of systems, tools and processes, to foster the application of sophisticated analytic processes to achieve a step-change in our Supply Reliability. The role requires both a broad knowledge of existing advanced analytical solutions and the creativity to invent and customize new ones. This role is responsible to maintain existing systems/tools that assist with connecting all ongoing analytics initiative across the organization tied to Supply Reliability. This role will be responsible for the publication of all metrics tied to Supply Reliability.
- Help facilitate discussions tied to supply disruptions
- Shape and drive process improvements and metric alignments from Customer Service, Distribution and back through the supply chain to the sourcing locations
- Responsible for the tracking and trending of supply disruptions to identify & understand systemic issues to drive focus for future priorities
The anticipated base pay for this position is between $20.00 and $29.00, but will be based on candidate’s program year, discipline, degree and/or experience.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel internationally and or domestically up to 10% required
- Bachelor’s with a focus in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics or Engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience in running advanced analytics programs is a plus
- Ability to partner, engage, and influence business partners
- Strategic problem solver and positive challenger
- Excellent written and spoken English
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.